Tuesday, January 23, 2018

Scored a Coveted "Lit Happens" Interview

I was happy to attend an interview with Saskatoon-based story-teller Danica Lorer this afternoon for Shaw Cable TV's notorious show "Lit Happens".

I must say, Danica is an excellent host for the show. 

I presented her with a copy of my first two books ("Dancing with Rejection: A Beginner's Guide to Immortality" and "A Work in Progress: The Life my Brother Saved" ) a couple of months ago and she apparently took the time to read them both. The reason I know this is because she formulated some very "pertinent" questions and comments.

I met with Danica Lorer well before our interview to give her lots of time to read my books.
I would like to express my gratitude to Danica and the network for carrying through with this. Every little step forward in pushing ahead with promotion of my books is appreciated, and I will certainly make the most of it.

On set at Shaw Cable TV's "Lit Happens" with host Danica Lorer.
Was I nervous doing this? Well, not really. You might say I have done enough of this kind of thing in the past, that I am used to this particular type of stress. I think of it this way: you must recognize the butterflies swirling around in your stomach prior to something like this and COMMAND them to simply fly in formation!


About the Artist/Author:

                   To read more please visit: www.mrgaudet.com




2 comments:

  1. I highly recommend the books. As a kidney donor, I especially appreciated the ride with Mr. Gaudet on his journey. It is hard to fathom the highs and lows some people experience. The inner strength amazes me. What a honest and beautiful story. It’s most intimate and well written.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for caring enough to leave a comment, Privacy Diva. And also, thanks you for being a kidney donor! In my eyes, that makes you an "Earth Angel"! I appreciate your kind words and would hope that you might consider leaving a "review" at https://goo.gl/vPrwqT and at https://goo.gl/8UUZ6Z These two links are, respectively, the Amazon.com landing pages for book 1 and book 2.

    ReplyDelete