Thursday, February 26, 2015

Extraordinary Beam of Light Captured

Talk about being in the right time, right place. I don't remember the exact circumstances, but I was at Sacred Heart in Saskatoon one day when a powerful beam of sunlight washed across the face of my mural. Thankfully, I had my camera handy. The play of light only lasted a few seconds, so I had to move fast.

It was one of those moments when I was grateful to have my camera.
I do remember feeling transfixed by that lovely beam of light, especially since it accentuated the design so perfectly. Try as I might, with humble paints and brushes, to achieve the illusion of light and dark, there is nothing quite so vivid as the natural stream of sunbeams. They really bring the vision to life, don't you think?

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful Michael! I love when those little miraculous signs happen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just happy I had my camera handy, Catherine. It only lasted for a few seconds.

    ReplyDelete