Monday, February 23, 2015

Radio Interview with Jeff Richards

Last night I was pleased and honored to be interviewed by radio host Jeff Richards of NewsTalk980 fame. Jeff is a renowned clairvoyant in his own right, and is known as "Canada's Most Dangerous Mind"  We talked about my Near-Death Experience at age 19, and the subsequent events that very nearly averted my fate...an early and ugly death.

Jeff Richards contemplating life...
I felt like I was chatting with an old friend during the course of the interview, which as I discover more about him, comes as no big surprise. To say Jeff is personable is a big understatement, to say the least! Here is the interview for your listening pleasure. Some of your beliefs and understanding of the physical world might be somewhat challenged by this interview, but I decided to be candid and honest, come what may.

This radio interview is hot on the heels of a TV mini-doc that is being filmed as we speak, thanks to the creative juices at Bamboo Shoots Inc., Saskatoon-based video production company, working on behalf of Sasktel MaxTV. 

Bamboo Shoots Inc. producer Amanda Bosiak steps back to capture this candid shot of a recent interview in my Manitou Beach studio.
I like the direction this is going in...stay tuned as it heats up, as we get closer to the publication of Book 1 of the "Dancing with Rejection: A Beginner's Guide to Immortality" trilogy.

No comments:

Post a Comment