Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Fixed the 'Subscriber' issue

A lot of people have mentioned to me that they have been unable to subscribe to my 'Art of Michael R. Gaudet' blog due to a glitch in the widget that I have been (trying) to use up till now. Well I looked into it and have hopefully fixed the problem. Now you can subscribe by email or if you are a Google + user there is also that option. Since I started working on the 'forever YOUNG' mural about seven weeks ago this blog has had well over 10,000 visitors, but not that many subscribers.
Now, you do not have to check in to see if I have updated with a new post; when you select one of the subscriber options you will receive an automatic notification whenever I publish an update...usually about two or three times a week.
My intention with this project blog is to simply share the work-in-progress so you can witness first hand the evolution of this humungous mural. There is still quite a ways to go...I have pretty much finished the top 12' by 80' portion and now I am just about to start the second big chunk...the bottom 8' x 80' to finish.
So hang on, there will lots of fun stuff to follow yet to come!
But I think the most exciting part will be when it's finished and erected outside the rink at Young, Saskatchewan for all of the world to see. The process of mounting this huge mural will be a sight to behold so you will not want to miss it.
You will see on the upper right-hand side of this page that there is a pop out menu with subscriber options.
Have a great day, enjoy yourself and let me know if you have any problem in the future with the subscription process. I'll do my best to make it as easy as possible.


Signing off for now from the beautiful Resort Village of Manitou Beach,


Michael.

No comments:

Post a Comment